1 Year Warranty Policy
Layton Manufacturing Company warrants its products to its dealer, the dealer is to extend the same warranty to its customers as follows:
All products sold hereunder are warranted by Layton Manufacturing Company against defects in material or workmanship for twelve (12) months from the delivery date there of to the customer. The liability of Layton Manufacturing Company being expressly limited to repairing or replacing (at Layton Manufacturing Company's Option) all defective machine parts accessories, or subassemblies, as shall be returned to Layton Manufacturing Company of Salem, Oregon, or other such point designated by Layton Manufacturing Company, freight prepaid, within a reasonable time. No other warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is authorized or shall apply to the same.
- This warranty is expressly limited to parts replacement and repair, and is not transferable. Any expressed warranty not herein provided, and any remedy for breach of contract is excluded and disclaimed. The implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any particular purpose are limited to one year from delivery to the original user, or 12 months from factory invoice, which ever occurs first.
- Any component or part manufactured by others will carry that manufacturer's warranty, and in no case will Layton Manufacturing Company be liable, either expressed or implied, f6r warranties in excess of those made by the original manufacturer.
- Under no circumstances will Layton Manufacturing Company be liable to the purchaser, or any other person, for any incidental or consequential damages. The user assumes liability for all personal injury or property damage resulting from the handling, possession, or use of the product.
- Repairs or modifications done by others, or parts supplied by others outside the company's factory are not covered by this warranty
- No agent, employee, or representative of Layton Manufacturing Company has any authority to make any affirmation, representation, or warranty concerning Layton Manufacturing Company, except as specifically stated above.
- Prior authorization by Layton Manufacturing Company must be obtained for all warranty work.
- Contact Layton Manufacturing Company giving complete details of your request, the unit involved, including serial number, date of purchase, and the nature or reason for the claim.
- A Warranty Request Number will be assigned, and is required, whenever any warranty is to be paid either in the form of cash, credit, replacement parts, or service work.
- The assignment of a Warranty Request Number does not guarantee warranty will be allowed. The number is to identify the request and the part to be returned.
- When parts are shipped on Warranty Request, you may be required to return old parts for inspection or return to the original manufacturer. In this case you will be invoiced for shipment of new components until the old unit is returned.